- no added sugars
- no sweetening juice concentrates
- with calcium
for the bones
- with iron
for blood formation and cognitive development
- with iodine
for thyroid function
- with vitamin A** & D**
for the immune system
- rich in vitamin C
for iron absorption
- rich in vitamin B1**
for energy-yielding metabolism
- omega-3 fatty acids (ALA)
for braine and nerve tissue development
- valuable, easily digestible cereal (gluten-free)
What HiPP leaves out:
- added sugars*
- juice concentrates
- synthetic flavouring
- calouring agents**
- added preservatives**
* sugars occur naturally in the dairy and fruit ingredients
** as required by law
Whey product, rice flour, 16% skimmed milk powder, vegetable oils (sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, coconut oil), corn flour, galacto-oligosacharides from lactose, 1.1% dried strawberry puree, 0.6 dried raspberry puree, calcium carbonate, carrot juice concentrate, strawberry exctract, maltodextrin, beetroot juice powder, vitamin C, ferric diphosphate, vitamin E, Vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium iodate, vitamin D.
It is important for your baby's health that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon-feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- Boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let it cool down to approx. 50°C
- Add the powder quantity (according to the table) to the porridge plate.
- Measure boiled water (according to the table), add to the porridge powder and stir.
- Allow swelling until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature, e.g. with the HiPP thermometer.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table below should help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 6th month 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 140 ml water = 185 g
- from 8th month 50 g (4-5 tablespoons) + 155 ml water = 205 g
- for smaller portions 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 130 ml water = 170 g