AGE: From Birth Onwards
- This pack contains 6 bottles x 200 ml (1.2L in total)
- From birth as sole food or for feeding with breast milk
- Ready to drink
- In the practical 200ml bottle – free from BPA
- Ready to drink
- Contains DHA – legally prescribed for infant formula
DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains only lactose – Lactose is the main source of carbohydrates in breast milk
- Naturally free from genetic engineering – with fine HiPP organic ingredients
- Metafolin® – most advanced folate form
Certified organic by EU standards
HiPP organic milk is subject to the strictest quality checks
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Suitable from birth onwards
- Each pack contains 6 x 200 ml (7oz) bottles in total
- No Soy
- No Starch
- No Sugar
- Contains Prebiotics
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA)
- Contains Milk/lactose
- No added Egg
- No added wheat
- No added Peanuts
Ingredients: whey product *, skimmed milk *, cream *, lactose *, vegetable oils * (sunflower oil *, rapeseed oil *), galactooligosaccharides * from lactose *, emulsifier lecithins *, fish oil** M. alpina oil, calcium citrate, choline, potassium citrate, calcium chloride, calcium orthophosphate, L-phenylalanine, potassium chloride, vitamin C, sodium chloride, potassium hydroxide, sodium citrate, L tryptophan, L-histidine, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, magnesium hydroxide, niacin, vitamin E, copper sulfate, pantothenic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, potassium iodide, Metafolin®*** (calcium L-methylfolate), sodium selenite, vitamin K, manganese sulfate, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
* from organic production.
* from organic production
** contains DHA. DHA belongs to the family of omega-3 fatty acids.
*** Metafolin® – most advanced folate form
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
2. Check BBE date and then shake bottle well.
3. Pour required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
4. HiPP Organic first infant milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed check temperature before feeding.
5. For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in feeding bottle as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.