Natural lactic acid cultures (L. fermentum), originally obtained from breast milk.
Breast milk contains a large number of natural lactic acid cultures that can vary from mother to mother.
* DHA: a legal requirement for infant formula. DHA belongs to the group of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Tailored to meet the special nutritional needs of infants and their sensitive tummies.
- Contains only lactose and, like breast milk, can be fed on demand, as often and as much as your baby wants.
- Metafolin® does not need to be metabolised and is immediately available to the baby’s body – for natural growth
Ingredients: skimmed milk *, whey product *, vegetable oils * (palm ❤, rapeseed *, sunflower *), lactose *, galactooligosaccharides * from lactose *, fish oil**, potassium chloride, Mortierella alpina-oil, choline, sodium citrate, L-phenylalanine, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, sodium selenite, zinc sulphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulphate, L-tryptophan, L-histidine, ferrous sulphate, potassium iodate, stabilizer lactic acid, vitamin C, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®***), vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, manganese sulphate, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, Metafolin®**** (calcium L-methylfolate), vitamin K, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
*from organic production
**contains DHA (as required by the legislation for all infant formula)
***Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
****Metafolin® (most advanced folate form):
- a calcium salt of 5-MTHF it
- is a bioactive form of folate
- it corresponds to the main folate form in human milk, making it ideally suitable for use in formula
❤ organic palm oil from sustainable farming, certified by independent control authorities.
GMO-free (in accordance with the EC Organic Farming Regulation)