Suitable for children from the age of 6 months.
- vitamin B1* – supports the nervous system
- valuable, easily digestible cereal (contains gluten)
* as required by law
What HiPP leaves out:
- added sugars*
- calouring agents**
* sugars naturally occur in the ingredients
** as required by law
Carrot puree* 44%, cereal flour* 24% (corn*, wholemeal oat*, wholemeal barley*, wholemeal rye*), wheat semolina* 22%, squash puree* 9%, vitamin B1.
* from organic production.
It is important for your baby's health that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon-feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- Boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let it cool down to approx. 50°C
- Add the powder quantity (according to the table) to the porridge plate.
- Measure boiled water (according to the table), add to the porridge powder and stir.
- Allow swelling until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature, e.g. with the HiPP thermometer.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table below should help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 6th month 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 140 ml water = 185 g
- from 8th month 50 g (4-5 tablespoons) + 155 ml water = 205 g
- for smaller portions 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 130 ml water = 170 g