- for babies from 10th month
- contains 96% organic wholemeal cereal
- no GMOs – genetically modified organisms (in accordance with EC regulation on organic production)
- with particularly delicate chunks – easy to chew
- no added sugars*
- rich in vitamin B1** – supports the nervous system
- no added flavouring
* sugars naturally occur in the ingredients
** as required by law
95% 7-grain cereal mix* (wholemeal oat flakes*, wholemeal wheat flakes*, crispy balls* (wholemeal wheat flour*, wheat flour*), wholemeal wheat flour*, wholemeal barley flour*, wholemeal oat flour*, corn flour*, wholemeal spelt flour*, wholemeal rye flour*, wholemeal millet flour*), 5% banana flakes*, vitamin B1. Contains gluten.
* from organic production.
It is important for your baby's health that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon-feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- Boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let it cool down to approx. 50°C
- Add the powder quantity (according to the table) to the porridge plate.
- Measure boiled water (according to the table), add to the porridge powder and stir.
- Allow swelling until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature, e.g. with the HiPP thermometer.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table below should help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 6th month 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 140 ml water = 185 g
- from 8th month 50 g (4-5 tablespoons) + 155 ml water = 205 g
- for smaller portions 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 130 ml water = 170 g