- This pack contains 6 bottles x 200 ml (1.2L in total)
- With carefully selected organic ingredients
- Can be given as often and as much as your baby wants to drink
- Suitable for babies from 6 motnhs
- Omega-3 (ALA) – for brain and nerve cells
- Vitamins A, C & D – supports the immune
- Ready to drink
Certified organic by EU standards
HiPP organic milk is subject to the strictest quality checks
These are carried out by independent certification institutes. In addition, HiPP checks all products to numerous physical and chemical parameters that are far stricter than those stipulated by law. This ensures that only the best organic milk is used to feed your baby.
- Suitable from birth onwards
- Each pack contains 6 x 200 ml (7oz) bottles in total
- No Soy
- No Starch
- No Sugar
- Contains Prebiotics
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA)
- Contains Milk/lactose
- No added Egg
- No added wheat
- No added Peanuts
Ingredients: whey product *, water, skim milk *, cream *, lactose *, vegetable oils * (sunflower oil *, rapeseed oil *), galactooligosaccharides * from lactose *, emulsifier lecithins *, calcium citrates, LCP ** – containing oils (fish oil), potassium chloride, calcium orthophosphates , Potassium citrate, vitamin C, L-phenylalanine, sodium chloride, magnesium hydroxide, L-tryptophan, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, sodium citrate, niacin, vitamin E, copper sulfate, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, potassium hydroxide, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodide, folic acid, sodium selenite, Manganese sulfate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
* from organic production
** LCP (omega-3 and -6) = long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
2. Check BBE date and then shake bottle well.
3. Pour required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding bottle.
4. HiPP Organic first infant milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed check temperature before feeding.
5. For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed in feeding bottle as soon as possible and always within 2 hours.